Excell Battery in the Evoke

This forum is for anything related to the EVOKE model

Excell Battery in the Evoke

Postby motherhupit » June 20th, 2013, 9:20 am

Hi i just bought an Evoke its got the 3,000mah battery, i currently own an exell with a 4,300mah battery that has a cracked screen and i now use to run XBMC and use it permanently for media screaming with a remote and the HDMI to feed the a tv, the excell however has a lot larger battery and was i wondering if anyone had tried to see if the batteries can be swapped or is it not possible due to lack of space, i remember the excell having 3 Lion cells side by side which takes up quite a bit of room..
motherhupit
New Scroller
New Scroller

Re: Excell Battery in the Evoke

Postby Trashcooky » June 20th, 2013, 6:02 pm

motherhupit wrote:Hi i just bought an Evoke its got the 3,000mah battery, i currently own an exell with a 4,300mah battery that has a cracked screen and i now use to run XBMC and use it permanently for media screaming with a remote and the HDMI to feed the a tv, the excell however has a lot larger battery and was i wondering if anyone had tried to see if the batteries can be swapped or is it not possible due to lack of space, i remember the excell having 3 Lion cells side by side which takes up quite a bit of room..

Unless you are having battery problems with the evoke, personally I would let well alone.
I would be surprised if anyone has undertaken this modification however if you need to find out then let us know how you get on.
If it isn't broken then don't try to fix it!
Trashcooky

Scroll Version: Original Scroll Excel 2.3 now running Sugsy 89's 4..0.4 ICS
Tabtronics Mini 8" XGA 4:3 ration JB 4.2.2
Zopo C2 Platinum 4.2.1 - 480 ppi

Return to Scroll EVOKE Forum - Scroll Evoke 7" Tablet